Discipline Priest Gems, Enchants, Foods and Consumables in Shadowlands
Consumables are a vital part of high-level content in WoW, like Mythic+ Dungeons and Raids, providing additional ways for players to improve and customize their stats outside of gear.
In this guide, we will explain what are the best Discipline Priest gems, Discipline Priest flasks, Discipline Priest potions, and Discipline Priest enchants in Shadowlands, as well as cheaper alternatives.
Best Enchants for Discipline Priests
Many gear slots can be enchanted in Shadowlands power enhancing enchants: weapons, rings, bracers, chest, gloves and boots. Some of these will be utility based for gathering or reducing fall damage.
Recommended Discipline Priest enchants:
- Ring: Enchant Ring - Tenet of Haste
- Weapon: Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance
- Cloak: Enchant Cloak - Fortified Leech
- Chest: Enchant Chest - Eternal Stats
- Bracers: Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect
Potions and Flasks for Discipline Priests
- Flask:Eternal Cauldron or Spectral Flask of Power
- Potions:Spiritual Healing Potion, Spiritual Mana Potion or Potion of Sacrificial Anima. The sacrificial pot should be used near the end of your Spirit Shell ramp to cast 2x Shadow Mend or Power Word: Shield, followed by 2 Power Word: Radiance casts back to back for the most mana savings. In dungeons the instant mana is very good to better stretch out your mana in between Prideful spawns.
- In dungeons Potion of Soul Purity can be very useful for removing debuffs that you cannot dispel.
Weapon Oils for Discipline Priests
- Healing:Embalmer's Oil: This does very little healing at all. Opt for the damage oil instead.
- Damage:Shadowcore Oil: This does NOT convert into Atonement healing but it actually does something unlike Embalmer's Oil.
Best Food for Discipline Priests
Feast of Gluttonous Hedonism is the highest quality feast in Shadowlands and should be preferred over individual foods.